Here's the story:
Sitting proudly on an elevated corner block, this is an expansive family home extending from the original Art Deco design.
In a home this size, living and entertaining options are limited only by your imagination.
There is a formal element to the home in the sunken lounge room with cocktail bar, wide and welcoming entry hall and bay windows.
Your family will take advantage of four large bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bedroom features walk through robe and modern ensuite.
Down the stairs, past the large stained glass feature window, life will unfold in the games room, bar, patio by the pool, a lawn for games and a BBQ hut for summer parties. Children will delight as they play in their cubby house complete with slide and balcony.
Blending Art Deco functionality into active, fun loving lifestyle – this is a property that offers it all.
* Original home in Art Deco design built by local builder occupier
* In-ground pool surrounded by lawn, BBQ area, patio and kids playground
* Large rumpus games room with fireplace and bar
* Garage with ample shelving
* Laundry on the ground floor with receiver shute from upstairs
* 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins, master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
* Formal lounge room
* Large kitchen and dining room
* Long front verandah overlooking landscaped gardens, lawn and down over the pool
* Solid brick and tile construction
* Gas cooking and heating
* Stained glass feature window in the stairway and bedroom
* 2 bathrooms and extra toilet outside
* 1km to Waratah Station
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.