Here’s the story:
A welcoming entry, bright open spaces and a thoughtful floorplan centred around effortless family living.
At one end of the home you will find three bedrooms all conveniently connected to a rumpus and family bathroom, while at the other end you will find a parents retreat in the master bedroom, office, ensuite and large walk in robe.
These perfectly planned areas are joined in the heart of the home; a space where cooking, dining, and family living are connected in a bright open plan that spills out to the decking via sliding patio doors.
A delightfully modern space, with bright pops of fun and colour to match the energy of family life.
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Study/office adjacent to master bedroom and formal entry
* Home theatre style lounge room
* An expansive kitchen and open plan family and dining room flowing out onto a covered entertaining deck
* Private and quiet culdesac with lawns surrounding the home and council reserve at rear
* Quiet and safe community just moments to schools and Charlestown Square
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.