A private world of sensory perfection
There is no other property that comes close to combining the stunning visual impact and lifestyle this incredible, unique and rare architectural creation presents. Upon entering this stunning home, you are overwhelmed by the sense of space and natural light flooding in through the overhead skylight leading you through to the designer kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops and an outlook towards the tree tops.
The masterpiece of this home is at the north easterly wing of the residence, as you walk down the long hallway you are teased with floor to ceiling windows. When you enter the main bedroom you are blown away with the massive full-length windows almost spanning the whole width of two walls. If you are after the sense of feeling like you’re a million miles away, look no further – this home has it all.
Enjoy the accessible, yet private retreat this home has to offer which is perfect for a family born to entertain. With plenty of entertaining spaces throughout with the seamless balance between indoor and outdoor living. The rumpus room is the perfect location for enjoying the natural surroundings with the four-panel sliding French doors opening onto the dual levelled entertaining areas.
Working from home would be a breeze in the serene studio nestled in the trees above Sheppard’s Creek. This home amazes with its cool, calm and tranquil setting, which offers a huge range of natural wildlife right on your doorstep.
* Five bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows
* Open living and kitchen areas at the heart of the home
* Skylight over living area with ethanol fire
* Balcony opens up from living area
* Designer kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops
* LED lighting over kitchen island and along counter
* Butler’s pantry
* Separate deck off laundry with clothesline
* Rumpus room with own w/c and four-panel sliding French doors
* Work from home in separate studio – council approved for business use with own bathroom
* Water feature at studio’s entrance
* Abundance of natural light from floor to ceiling windows
* Natural bushland setting
* Entertainment deck set amongst the trees with separate grass area.