A lifestyle of beauty
From the moment you enter into this property, you will be impressed by the lifestyle offered here.
This home is set on over 1500 square metres. A spacious yard normally only afforded in rural properties with wide open spaces that invite you to breathe in as the sea breeze drifts across the lawn.
An impressive merbau hardwood pergola invites you inside the designer entry, where a bright and open floorpan takes you through formal living and dining areas into a modern kitchen.
The kitchen seamlessly opens up to your choice of two large decks, both with views over the expansive gardens and swimming pool.
Upstairs you will find the family bathroom and three large luxury bedrooms all with beautiful outlooks. The master bedroom features an ensuite and views to the Barringtons.
On the ground floor the new main bathroom and fourth bedroom make the perfect guest area.
On the lower ground floor we find a rumpus room which opens to the patio and pool area. This would make a perfect pool room, playroom, gym, teenage retreat – the options are endless.
Chickens happily wander around the vegetable gardens, the playground beckons for laughter and the views from the deck seem to melt into the horizon.
This is a home not only built for entertaining and luxury family living, but also to harness the beauty of life – from the swaying treetops to the sparkling blue pool, its a beautiful lifestyle at 37 Grandview.
* Double garage with internal access
* Brand new internal laundry and main bathroom
* North facing property
* Large block, fully fenced and gated between front and backyard – excellent for children and pets
* Easily maintained landscaping
* Views from the front and rear of the property
* Perfect floorplan for family entertaining
* Gas cooking in both kitchen and gas point for the BBQ
* 3 Reverse cycle air conditioners
* Fireplace that easily heats entire home
* 4 bedrooms plus large rumpus below
* Master bedroom features ensuite and brand new built in robes
* Zoned for sought after New Lambton Primary School and well serviced by school buses to local private schools
* Architecturally modernised by Garman Design, with colouring and design by Chris Jones
* Completely screened in rear decking for insect free entertaining, finished in merbau hardwood
* Large 13m pool visible from all entertaining areas
* Downlights in most rooms, new carpet and timber flooring.