Here’s the story:
A neighbourly street, a big backyard and a balcony with a view.
A family home where the practicalities for life are perfectly catered for.
The home was originally built by the current owner, who has raised two happy generations in the welcoming property. This family home is ready for its next exciting chapter.
Three bedrooms and a bathroom are on the upper level: perfect for the kids to have their own space, while the master bedroom is on the first floor with ensuite and built-in robe.
Two living rooms are separated by the galley kitchen, perfect for catering to the kids in one and adults in the other – or the prime potential to create a huge open space.
The backyard is soccer and cricket approved by the current grandchildren, while the back deck is the perfect spot for sunshine and BBQs.
Memories are in the making inside this happy home for the growing family.
* Fully fenced large backyard
* Two garage doors to secure enclosed carport and storage area
* Accessibility ramp from ground level to the living areas and ensuite
* Laundry on ground floor
* Decking and balcony – chase the sun!
* 4 bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with ensuite
* Two living areas
* Ample storage
* Family friendly neighbourhood, just moments to schools, shops and John Hunter Hospital
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.