Exceptional Family Living
This impressive family home will have you enchanted from the minute you walk in the door. Set on a sunny 805m2 block, this peaceful and private residence offers the best of contemporary living with plenty of sunlit, warm and spacious rooms, with easy connection to the leafy outdoors.
Comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining, separate formal lounge and rumpus room, this spacious home has so much more to offer.
The heart of the home is the open plan designer kitchen, dining and living area, cleverly separated from the formal lounge by a stunning floor to ceiling stone wall featuring a built-in fireplace. The perfect place to keep warm and cosy.
Spoilt for choice with three separate entertaining areas including a large undercover rear timber deck overlooking the landscaped/lush green backyard, undercover grassed pergola – perfect from an intimate setting and an undercover entertaining area downstairs, flowing from the rumpus room.
The substantial floor plan flows over two levels, catering for families of all ages with versatile accommodation and living zones.
– Designer kitchen including Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven, stainless steel appliances, Quantam Quartz benchtops and large walk-in pantry – an entertainers dream
– Four bedrooms – all featuring built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Master suite includes two built-in wardrobes, luxurious ensuite with free-standing bath, double shower, heated towel rack and IXL
– Large family bathroom with separate bath, heated towel rack and IXL
– Ducted air conditioning, feature lighting and plantation shutters throughout
– Stunning Velux skylights welcoming the natural light in the dining area and in the main hallway
– Downstairs rumpus room, laundry and toilet
– Double garage including a generous workshop area and separate storage room – perfect for creating a wine cellar
– Plenty of storage options on both levels
– Wide access at the side of the garage to the backyard – ideal for storing a caravan or boat
– Approx Water Rates $718pa + usage and Council Rates approx $2082pa
– Close to schools, shops, transport and only moments to Dudley and Redhead beaches.
This suburb is a popular choice for families with parks, schools, shops and beaches only moments away.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries