Life by the lake
This serene home is positioned for vibrancy, activity and comfort. Just like Lake Macquarie that is positioned so close, 4 Nord Street has a relaxing ebb and flow from the easily maintained spaces and cascading indoor/outdoor living.
The floorpan delivers three good sized bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry and bathroom, two living areas and a large dine-in kitchen; all perfectly catered for ease of living.
It’s the inclusion of the large covered entertaining deck that shows this is a home where alfresco living and a lakeside lifestyle is paramount.
The front porch greets guests and is perfect to watch the sunset over Sugarloaf mountain. The flat, fully fenced backyard to run around and privately landscaped gardens make this space a delightfully livable property.
Get ready for strolls along the lake, brunch at a cafe by the water, entertaining on the deck and relaxing in this low maintenance and well equipped family home.
All this in a gorgeous location, just a moments stroll to the lakeside walking tracks along the esplanade providing an easy walk to Speers Point Park, lakeside entertainment at Pippis, 5 mins drive to Stockland Glendale’s shopping facilities and 15 mins into Newcastle CBD.
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
* Large covered entertaining deck
* Off street parking for 2 cars or a caravan and the option of building a garage or carport on existing slab
* Living room, dine-in kitchen and family room
* Bright kitchen includes walk-in pantry, ample bench space and dishwasher
* Views from all aspects of the house to nearby hillsides and a glimpse of Lake Macquarie
* Closeproximity to Warners Bay track along the lake which runs from Eleebana to Booragul
* Perfect family home, ideal investment property or first home buyer.