Here’s the story:
Occasionally an opportunity presents itself and calls to your imagination. A vision of what could be.
This is not a property that’s just whispering… its screaming potential! A home that has been dearly loved, now ready for a discerning buyer with the resourcefulness to turn the property into a beautiful modern home.
With four bedrooms, bright kitchen and dining area with garden views and spacious lounge – there is excellent potential for the investor, and owner occupier alike.
Conveniently close to Newcastle University, Mater Hospital and local shops and transport.
There are some exciting and creative adventures ahead for this property; and it is priced accordingly – so be quick.
– 4 bedrooms, two including built-in robes
– Separate lounge with split cycle air conditioning
– Kitchen and dining with garden views
– Family bathroom with separate toilet off laundry
– Double garage with carport off the rear
– Established trees and gardens
– Close to Newcastle University and Mater Hospital
– Excellent investment potential
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes
approx $1,720 per annum
approx $791 per annum
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.