Here’s the story:
From the moment you arrive at this stunning residence, you will be impressed by an abundance of space both inside and out. Set on approximately 2.4 hectares of land, this sprawling home overlooks serene bushland where nature is on your doorstep.
A thoughtful layout on the ground level sees a double garage with internal access, bathroom, large rumpus room, separate lounge room, kitchen and dining area. The open living area to the rear of the ground floor features a sleek, modern kitchen including stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and large breakfast bench.
Picture this: A bottle of wine paired with a tasty summer barbecue. Ah, the kind of evenings we dream about. And now something you can do on the daily in this enormous indoor and outdoor living space. It’s truly big enough for the family, plus the extended family and friends!
Upstairs this exceptional family home really showcases its grand design. A beautiful void overlooking the downstairs living area and an additional living space creating ample room for a growing family (or one of those extra large Christmas Tree’s you’ve always dreamed of). The spacious master suite includes an ensuite and walk-in robe. Three extra bedrooms feature built-in robes, ceiling fans and are serviced by a large family bathroom.
– Spacious master suite includes walk-in robe, ceiling fan and modern ensuite
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes + ceiling fans
– Rumpus room + upstairs and downstairs living areas
– Family bathroom upstairs and a second bathroom downstairs
– Ducted air conditioning throughout both levels
– Double garage
– Stunning bushland views
– Set on a huge 2.4 hectares of land
– Secure and fenced flat backyard
– Sleek kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Quiet location, set back off Bulls Garden Road
– Close to local shops, parks, schools, Charlestown Square and Redhead and Dudley beaches.
– Council Rates approx. $2050pa + Water Rates approx. $719pa + usage
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.