Here’s the story:
This classical home in Broadmeadow greets you with its quaint front porch and entry hall, and you instantly feel the historical character of the home. Double brick construction, wide floorboards, open fireplace and high ceilings throughout are just some of the features. There are three oversized bedrooms, the master featuring built-ins and a garden view. A large living room, formal dining room and a well equipped kitchen are paired with a family bathroom and two toilets to make this home the perfect family size. A flat, fully fenced backyard features secure rear lane access to the garage and carport. This home has a beautiful foundation of charm, perfect for a loving renovation.
* 3 bedroom home, master with built-ins
* Separate formal dining room with fireplace
* Living room adjoining wide entry hall
* Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms and air conditioner in entry
* Large kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
* High ceilings, wide polished floorboards, period features
* Laundry at rear
* Rear lane access to the garage and carport
* Five minutes to Broadmeadow station and less than 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.