Here's the story:
Welcome to ‘Loch Lomond,’ the first home built in Fern Bay is a delightful surprise located in this coastal suburb. This expansive family home offers polished timber floors, high ceilings, open plan living and kitchen area, and separate lounge and dining. This beautifully restored home is ready and awaiting its new owner – there is nothing more to do other than unpack and enjoy the relaxing lifestyle this home offers and the fresh sea breeze. Close to Stockton Ferry terminal with free parking for inner city commuters, 15 minute walk to the beach and beautiful Stockton sand dunes via quiet bush tracks, 10 minute drive to Williamtown Airport and RAAF base as well as the ease of public transport just outside your doorstep.
* 3 bedrooms, music room and sunroom featuring dual access to two bedrooms
* Separate dining, lounge and living areas
* High ornate ceilings and lead light windows
* Beautiful renovated and presented, sun-filled kitchen featuring timber bench tops and modern stainless steel appliances
* Wine cellar / storage
* Alfresco dining overlooking the large backyard and gardens
* Double garage with separate workshop for the tradesperson
* Single carport and plenty of off-street parking with room for a caravan or boat
* 10 minute walk to Newcastle Golf Club
* Stockton cycleway at the front door
* Generous flat block approx. 1132m2
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.