Here's the story:
This spacious and modern Spire Apartment is perfectly positioned for easy city living. Conveniently located above the Marketown Shopping Precinct – supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants and parks are all on your doorstep.
Bathed in natural light, the contemporary open plan design seamlessly flows from spacious indoor living areas to the outdoor balcony, taking in panoramic views across Newcastle, the Harbour, and the Hinterlands.
* Two bedrooms: main bedroom with walk-through robe to ensuite
* Second bedroom with built-in robe, serviced by the main bathroom
* Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops + stainless steel appliances
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining, opening onto a generous balcony – enjoy views over Newcastle Sportsground, glimpses to Newcastle Harbour and the Hinterlands.
* European laundry, audio security intercom and ducted air conditioning are just a few of the many additional features to this property
* Secure basement parking for one vehicle
* Well maintained complex with lift access
* Beautifully landscaped podium, outdoor green and serene oasis for residents to enjoy
* Outgoing rates: Council rates approx. $1130 per annum, Water rates approx. $645 per annum, Strata rates approx. $1090 per qtr.
Spire’s inner city location provides the ultimate convenience with transport, entertainment, shopping and lifestyle at your doorstep.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.