Here’s the story:
Imagine living so close to Darby Street, Bar Beach and the CBD… This modern and stylish unit offers a lifestyle opportunity for buyers seeking an exceptional location amongst cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries. Generous in size, this property features an open plan layout with modern kitchen, Miele appliances and stylish bathroom with marble tile.
– 2 bedrooms
– Elegant bathroom featuring Carrara marble floor tile and floor to ceiling white brick tile
– Stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Kitchen includes Fisher and Paykel dishdrawer, Miele gas stainless steel cooktop and black glass electric oven
– Enjoy year round comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in the open living area
– Sweeping views of Nesca Park and surrounding cityscape
– Shared use of off street parking under carport and also shared access to laundry
– Conveniently located behind Nesca Park and a short stroll to Cooks Hill’s most loved Darby Street.
– Only minutes to the CBD, Newcastle’s cultural hot spots and transport
– Strata Fees approx. $2616 pa, Council Rates approx. $1332 pa, Water Rates approx. $549 pa + usage
– Strata report available upon request
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.