Here’s the story:
Along the quiet street of Fraser Parade, sits a charming three bedroom home with space to live and places to play.
Solar panels, a chicken run and lots of room for gardening hit the spot for the green thumbs, while the recently renovated interior bring modern living to the scene.
An open plan family area surrounds the kitchen, bringing the family together with views to the yard and complemented by a separate formal lounge room at the front of the home.
Plenty of storage, large bedrooms with built-ins and a new bathroom with a deep soaker bath set this property off as a fun and functional family home.
* Solar power and solar hot water
* Large backyard
* Neutral palette throughout
* Front porch with urban view towards the sunset
* Two lock up garages with ample storage
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
* Fully renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
* Polished hardwood floors
* Views from the bedrooms to the urban vista and leafy backyard
* Close to schools, transport and Charlestown Square.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.