Impeccably presented and maintained, this lovely brick home represents outstanding value in a prime setting. Showcasing bright and modern interiors, and a floor plan that functions perfectly for families – there is a lot to love about this home.
Open plan living designed perfectly for bringing friends and family together. A dining/lounge area for formal entertaining, an open plan kitchen and living area for more relaxed occasions, and a huge enclosed patio that will comfortably accommodate your family and your guests for all-weather alfresco entertaining. The layout of this home takes advantage of the landscaped grounds with large windows overlooking manicured gardens and sparkling in-ground pool.
Situated in a prime location just moments from schools, shopping centres, John Hunter Hospital and a short drive to both the lake and beaches. This is a beautiful home that offers spacious living with abounding comfort.
– Four bedrooms featuring built-in robes. The master suite offering a large WIR, and ensuite
– Main bathroom with bath and separate w/c
– All year round comfort with reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area, gas bayonet for heating and ceiling fan to the master suite
– Entertaining is a breeze in the central kitchen, connecting to both the formal dining, informal dining/living and undercover alfresco patio
– Beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
– Security system
– Double garage including additional w/c
– Large and fully enclosed entertaining space – the perfect spot for gatherings with family and friends or can be an additional space for a teenagers retreat/rumpus room
– Water Rates approx. $839pa + usage, Council Rates approx. $2126pa
– Land size: 609.9m2 approx
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.