Peaceful position moments to CBD
Beautifully presented and positioned, this modern three bedroom townhouse has so much to offer. Overlooking a peaceful reserve and the waterfront of Kennedy Cove, 63/2 Howden Street is not only a home, but a lifestyle move. Located a stones throw from the waters edge, walking distance to local shops and cafes and only minutes to Newcastle’s vibrant CBD.
– Open plan living and dining flows out to two separate paved courtyards on the lower level at the front and rear of the property. Perfect for outdoor entertaining and spoilt for choice of where to have your morning cuppa.
– Spacious and modern family sized kitchen including stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas heating and cooking.
– Third bedroom includes built-in wardrobe and stacking doors opening onto the front, north facing courtyard.
– Upstairs welcomes you with sunlight streaming through both bedrooms which enjoy their own private balconies.
– The master suite includes a large built-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony overlooking the reserve and waterfront.
– Along with plenty of storage on both levels, this home has been freshly painted, new carpet and lighting throughout.
– European built-in laundry and separate powder room also located on the lower level.
– Single garage and off street parking provide extra convenience.
– Outgoing rates approximately: Council $1220 pa, Water $573 pa + usage, Strata $4915 pa.
Make this modern and low maintenance townhouse your own, and immediately begin enjoying the lifestyle benefits of this location.