Here’s the story:
Beautifully presented and light filled, this family home offers great value in a central and sought-after location.
Recent internal renovations and large extension have seen this original cottage transform into a spacious and functional, four bedroom, two bathroom home with plenty of space inside and out.
Entertaining will be a breeze with double sliding doors flowing from the open plan living to the generous undercover rear deck, overlooking the flat back yard – a blank canvas to create your landscaping dream. There’s plenty of space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
* Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and three including built-in robes
* Master bedroom includes double built-in robe + spacious ensuite with double vanity
* Large family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles + bath tub
* High ceilings and picture rails featured in three bedrooms
* New kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances + stone bench tops
* Light filled open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling + gas outlet
* Single lock-up garage with additional off street parking
* Large internal laundry
* Flat block approx. 524m2
* Property outgoings: Council rates approx. $1775pa, Water rates approx. $754pa.
Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.