Here's the story:
Along scenic Bayview Street, you will feel the invitation that radiates from Number 78 instantly.
Manicured gardens, a gentle lake breeze, a bright yellow door and a quaint garden path that leads you to the sign that reads, “Welcome”.
This solid original home has been masterfully renovated to offer relaxed, yet contemporary living. Bright open living spaces, ducted air conditioning throughout, large tiered deck with pool – all maximising the lifestyle that is so typical to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Three bedrooms, two with built ins and the master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite.
The large kitchen offers plenty of bench space, including kitchen island which opens to the dining area.
Through the large glass doors in the living room, a leafy view looks out to the entertaining deck and pool level – the ultimate retreat for friends and family all year round.
You will feel at home inside the bright charm of this immaculately presented property that offers not just a home but also a lifestyle, in one of Lake Macquarie’s prime locations. Sunsets on the lake, strolling the esplanade, vogue shops and al fresco dining, all complimented by established shopping centres and growing industry surrounds – truly a vibrant and engaging community.
* 3 bedrooms with built ins
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Modern bathroom with bath
* Large open plan kitchen and dining with maximised bench space
* Secure internal access to garage
* Large entertaining deck with swimming pool
* Ducted air conditioning
* Gently undulating backyard with workshop
* Front porch and outstanding street appeal
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Internal laundry
* Close to primary and high schools, shops, cafes, recreational activities and only 15km to Newcastle CBD
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.