Here’s the story:
From Morpeth with Love.
Picture living life in this absolutely delightful cottage situated in Historic Morpeth.
This gorgeous home features 3 generously sized bedrooms, timber floors, ceiling fans, a perfect yard for family and established gardens.
Enjoy down time in your oversized lounge room, cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen, then wander out to the alfresco retreat where entertaining your favourite people is a must.
Boasting huge potential, this spacious block with covered parking for two vehicles has opportunity for change or accommodates moving right in and settling down.
A short stroll along the beautiful tree lined streets will lead you to Morpeth Public school, boutique shopping and quaint cafes. On the weekends sample local wines from The Morpeth Wine Cellar, wander amongst the stunning 19th century buildings, check out the markets, and fall in love with everything Morpeth has to offer.
Just two hours north of Sydney, a scenic one hour drive to Hunter Valley Wine Country and moments from East Maitland Green Hills you are sure to find everything you dream of, all within your reach.
– Single lock up garage + carport
– Large flat backyard with paved patio area and pergola
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Morpeth common park at the end of street
– Close to cafes/pubs on the main street of Morpeth
– Close to transport
Water: $711 pa approx.
Council: $2,532 pa approx.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.