A terraced front landscape delivers you to the entry hall of the home, welcoming you with a bright invitation.
This is a property that evolves with it all, a home that feels like a relaxing garden and a garden that feels like home.
Open living areas are lit by large windows, where the light is reflected by white tile and brick textures. The large space is warmly sectioned into living area, dining, kitchen and a morning nook all with views to the yard and the tree tops beyond.
Upstairs you will find a family bathroom, separate toilet and four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
* Torrens Title
* 4 bedrooms, master bedroom featuring ensuite and balcony
* Second floor balcony with views over suburbs
* Office/study downstairs
* 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
* Large open plan living area
* Natural light and views to yard from all living areas
* Double lock up garage with rear lane access
* Entertaining deck and flat grassy backyard with landscaping
* Follow the sun with options; front patio, rear patio and western decking
* Excellent access to public transport, schools, shopping centres and recreational areas